Welcome to the Tiffany Studio website located at URLs that resolve to the domain name tiffany.studio (the “Website” or “Site”). Terms & Conditions are important for both you and us as they create a legally binding agreement between us, protecting your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
These Terms constitute an agreement between you (hereinafter, “you” or “your”) on the one hand, and Tiffany Studio (hereinafter collectively, “us,” “our,” “we,” ” Tiffany” or the “Vendor”) on the other hand, in relation to your use of the Website, the goods/services offered and sold through this Website and any orders you place through the Website (collectively, the ‘’ Tiffany Services”).
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You agree that :
- You may only use the Website to make legitimate inquiries or orders.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
- You will not attempt to interfere or interfere in any way with the Site’s network or our networks, or related network security, or attempt to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- You will not use the Site or Mobile App to communicate, transmit, or post material that infringes on the intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another person or entity.
- You will not use the Site to engage in conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense, or that otherwise violates any city, state, national or international law or regulation.
- By placing an order through the Website you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
For all purchases made through the Site you acknowledge and agree that your purchase receipt will be provided electronically only; paper copies of receipts will not be provided.
- AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which you can order. If you do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any money that you might have paid.
- REFUSAL OF ORDER
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. While we will make reasonable efforts to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that may require us to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation; and we reserve the right to refuse to process an order at any time, at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from the Website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on the Website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent you the Order Confirmation.
You have 24 hours from placing your order to cancel your order. The order will be canceled and you will be refunded by the payment method you choose to pay. After 24 hours, we do not accept cancellations, without exception. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel your order if there are not enough resources left to complete it, at which point you will receive a full refund.
Please note that Tiffany will take up to 10-14 days to complete your order. Once we’ve finished and started shipping, you’ll receive an email with your order number.
For domestic orders
Our domestic orders are shipped through GHTK . You will receive an email with your order number when we ship. You can check the status of your order and contact the delivery unit via https://Giaohangtietkiem.vn/. Express orders will arrive within 1-2 days, late orders will arrive within 4-5 business days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received an email after 14 days of placing your order.
For international orders
For international orders we currently only use express shipping, the time you receive the goods will be about 6-15 working days depending on your area. You will receive an email with your order number and the international shipping unit we use at that time. Please email email@example.com if you have not received an email after 16 days of placing your order. Additional duties and taxes may occur depending on the region in which you live. We are not responsible for additional shipping charges incurred upon delivery and will not accept returns or issue refunds to customers on orders that were not received due to unpaid duties.
If your order is lost or damaged during shipping, please email us at contact.tiffanystudios.@gmail.com
- UNABLE TO DELIVER
The carrier will generally determine if the parcel can be left in a secure place at your delivery address. Your package may be returned to us if there is no safe place to leave the package at the point of delivery. For lost or missing packages, we will provide you with the information of the carrier and tracking number associated with your order so that you may contact them directly to track your package. Please note that we are not responsible for lost packages sent to mail forwarding providers.
- RISK AND TITLE
The product(s) will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the product(s) will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges, or upon delivery whichever event occurs later in time.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the products shall be the one quoted from time to time on our Website except where there is an error. While we take care to ensure that all prices quoted on our Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any product(s) you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled and if you have already paid for the product(s) you will receive a full refund.
We are under no obligation to sell the product(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price. All prices are exclusive of shipping charges and sales tax (if applicable). The total cost of the order is the price of the product(s) ordered plus the delivery charge and sales tax (if applicable). Prices may change at any time.
Sales tax is charged (if applicable) according to the shipping address of your order as required by applicable law.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Order Cancellations
You have 24 hours from placing your order to cancel your order. The order will be canceled and you will be refunded by the payment method you choose to pay. After 24 hours, we do not accept cancellations, without exception. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel your order if there are not enough resources left to complete it, at which point you will receive a full refund
- Terms of exchange and refund
If you are not satisfied with your order or would like to exchange for another product, please email us within 5 days of your order being completed (since the order status changes to delivered)
Custom made products
Regulations on fixing things
– In case the error is caused by Tiffany (the customer’s measurement of the garment is not as standard as the one given (the difference is more than 2.5cm), with a photo of the product with the measuring tape confirmed by Tiffany). Tiffany pays the repair fee + 2-way shipping fee
– In case the correct measurement is sewn but the customer still does not fit or the customer wants to correct it: the customer pays the repair fee (if any) + 2-way shipping fee
Do NOT accept exchanges with custom made items.
NO REFUND OF ANY KIND is accepted, unless TIFFANY HAS NO FABRIC TO REPAIR CUSTOMER’S GARMENT, A FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUE
Standard size products
Rules of exchange
- In case of defective garments, you will receive a new one at no extra charge, please contact us by email.
- Garments purchased according to the available size can be resized or exchanged for other products, if the exchange product has a lower value, the customer will not be refunded the change, if the product has a higher value, please pay the extra. All costs belong to the shipment paid by the customer, PLEASE contact us by email.
- NOTE: In the case of exchange, Tiffany only accepts to exchange when the condition of the item is the same as when received, refuses if the product shows any signs of being used. Please take care when trying on your garments, Tiffany reserve the right to reject a return if it is not in its original condition.
DO NOT ACCEPT REFUND OF ANY KIND
- LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
We publish information on the Site as a convenience to you. While we attempt to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice. We do not claim that the information in the Site is appropriate to your jurisdiction.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THEIR FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR MOBILE APP WILL MEET USERS’ EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site including all of its information and contents, such as text, images, photographs, messages, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials”), is Tiffany property. You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials from the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tiffany Studio and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
All notices given by you to us should be given to us preferably via the avenues of contact provided on our “Contact Us” webpage. We may give notice to you via either the email, message, push notification (if consent has been provided) or postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter mailed.
- BINDING NATURE; ASSIGNMENT
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under an order you have placed that is caused by events outside our control. That Event shall include any act, event, non- happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
Our performance under any order you have placed is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of an order are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing. Both you and us acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither you nor us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between you and us prior to such Terms, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
- OUR RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms at any time. Your use of the Site after we post changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes prospectively from the date of such changes. You will be subject to the Terms and Tiffany policies in force at the time that you order products from us.